Sunday, January 24, 2010

Currently

These are the artists that my media library consists of.

Hip-Hop:
Aesop Rock
Atmosphere
Wu-Tang Clan

Emo:
Algernon Cadwallader
Snowing
Street Smart Cyclist
Football, Etc
Midwest Pen Pals
Spy Versus Spy

Screamo:
Boy Problems
Stop It!!
Bucket Full of Teeth
Neil Perry
Pg. 99
Phoenix Bodies
Funeral Diner
...Who Calls So Loud
L'Antietam
Loma Prieta
The Kidcrash
Louise Cyphre
I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook
Pianos Become the Teeth
Pyramids
Sohns
The Caution Children
Trifle Tower
The New Yorker
Welcome the Plague Year

Indie:
Band of Horses
Kickball
Modest Mouse
The Smiths
Yo La Tengo

Electronic:
Boards of Canada
Justice
Digitalism
Röyksopp

Post-Hardcore:
Brainworms
Meet Me in St. Louis

Hardcore:
Ceremony
Trash Talk

Post-Metal:
Coffin Dancer

Lo-Fi:
Flashlights

Dubstep:
Gritt
Nero

Folk:
Hop Along, Queen Ansleis

Drum and Bass:
J Majik

Math Rock:
Loose Lips Sink Ships

Post-Rock:
Moving Mountains
Sigur Ros
The Six Parts Seven
Tristeza

Punk:
Teenage Cool Kids
The Clash

IDM:
Telefon Tel Aviv
The Flashbulb

Rock:
Weezer

I will use this data to compile a suggested artist to review using last.fm. The method I use is quite complex, so I will spare the details. I plan to post reviews of each album I acquire through this method. I will also post reviews of materials I obtain at shows and add them to my data.

No comments:

Post a Comment